Best Money Making Apps 2022 that Helps You Make Easy and Fast Cash
– Best Money Making Apps 2022-
Apps provide a plethora of options for people wishing to generate money conveniently. Take surveys, pick up a side gig, sell your unwanted items, and more with your smartphone.
Here’s all you need to know about seven free money-making apps.
Did you know there are numerous simple ways to earn money online using only your smartphone? Apps that help you make money can help you accomplish just that.
The average person spends nearly four hours each day on their phones, with apps accounting for roughly 90 percent of that time.
Why not transform your mindless scrolling into real money?
We’ve compiled a list of our top money-making apps, including those that let you earn cashback on online purchases, pay you for your ideas, invest your spare change for you, and even pay you to exercise.
Yes, it’s true. Continue reading to find out which apps made the cut.
While you may waste this time on social networking and news sites, you could put it to better use and earn some money.
Money Making Apps
I selected and reviewed the greatest money-making applications to generate quick cash this year after conducting considerable research.
These rankings include a variety of money-making apps like:
- iPhone apps that pay you to complete simple chores in exchange for money.
- Apps that assist you in saving money.
- Also, apps for personal finance that automate investment and generate passive income.
- Cashback applications for regular transactions are now available.
The Best Money Making Apps 2022
Below are the best money-making apps you should know:
How it works: Ibotta allows you to earn cashback on over 1,500 brands and retailers’ in-store and online purchases.
It began as a grocery store and has now developed to include apparel, entertainment, pet supplies, and other items.
Offers can be particular to a product or a merchant, and some will be applied automatically. Others will require you to do a separate task, such as watching a film or taking a poll.
There are three different ways to get money back in stores. After your shopping trip, add offers and submit your receipt in the app, link your retailer loyalty accounts, or buy a retailer gift card through the Ibotta app.
To use ibotta’s money-saving tools, you must perform tasks within the app, which can be a disadvantage depending on how much free time you have.
You’ll also have to manually upload receipts, and just approximately 400 retailers are eligible.
You can, however, have money sent straight into your ibotta account, which you can then withdraw—no need to wait for checks or figure out how to use bitcoin.
You use the app or the website to make online purchases.
Payment: PayPal, gift card, or direct deposit into a bank account are all options.
Pros: On in-store purchases, you’ll get cashback immediately — usually within 24 hours. Ibotta also has a $20 welcome bonus, referral bonuses, and several other payment options.
Cons: Making money can take a long time. To redeem your winnings, you must have at least $20 in cashback (or $25 for specific gift cards). The pending period for receiving cash back on online purchases varies by retailer.
However, it may take many months for you to get credit for your purchase in some cases. For example, the waiting period for Macys.com is up to 90 days as of this writing.
This is one of the best money-making apps.
Swagbucks allows you to earn money while shopping online, surfing the web, or watching videos. You can also earn money by taking part in online surveys, polls, or simply playing online games.
They can redeem the incentives for specific merchandise, gift cards, or cash.
Here are the Ways to Earn Gift Cards With Swagbucks:
- Amazon, Walmart, Target, and Swagbucks all have online stores where you may shop.
- Earn gift cards by taking surveys.
- Also, view videos.
- Additionally, with unique deals and offers, you may earn points and gift cards.
- Swagbucks’ Yahoo!-the powered search engine will help you find what you’re looking for.
- Furthermore, play games and buy things in-game.
Swagbucks is a rewards program that runs in the United States, India, Canada, Australia, France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, and the United Kingdom (Britain, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand).
Swagbucks now allows you to signup for free using Facebook or your own email address. You can also earn money and gain points by referring others.
Gold Surveys – Gold Surveys represent the amount of time it takes to finish a survey and the points you can earn.
Daily Poll – You can earn 1 Swagbucks point every day by answering one poll on a daily basis.
Cash Out Early – Swagbucks allows you to send money for as little as $3. As a result, you won’t have to wait long for your next payment.
- It sells Amazon, Freecharge, Walmart, Expedia, PayPal, and other gift cards.
- Also, you can earn roughly 2 Swagbucks points for every 20 minutes of video.
- It also features Groupon’s highlighted stores and shopping specials.
- Also, Swagbucks has a variety of simple ways to earn rewards, and there is no time limit on when you may payout.
- Additionally, after redemption, they normally receive payments within 10 business days.
- When you join, you can also get a $10 incentive if you make a qualifying $25 purchase.
- It’s not that lucrative; one SB is worth around a penny. With many chores being worth pennies, it can take a long time and effort to generate a significant sum of money.
- Furthermore, you will not be eligible for every survey or activity. Users frequently claim to be thrown out of surveys when they are in the middle of them.
- Also, according to Swagbucks, this could be because of demographics or dishonest or inconsistent responses.
Pricing: Signing up is free, and you’ll receive a $10 incentive.
Rakuten (previously Ebates) provides an excellent money-making app as well as a terrific browser extension for those on a desktop computer.
You may utilize in-store coupons, scan things as you go to compare prices, and, probably most importantly, receive cash back on select purchases from specific stores with this program.
The following is how it works: You’ll earn a predetermined percentage of cashback when you shop with Rakuten’s list of 2,500+ qualifying stores when you download and start using the app.
While cashback is normally between 1% and 2%, we’ve gotten as much as 10% in the past. In addition, you’ll get access to in-store coupons and other benefits.
Rakuten even compares coupons for you, ensuring that you get the greatest bargain possible.
Another plus is that once you sign up and start using it, you’ll automatically get paid every three months, as long as you’ve earned at least $5.01.
Rakuten is an industry staple in the world of money-making apps. Founded in 1997, it’s given more than $1 billion in cashback to its customers.
- There are no charges.
- Also, there are almost 2,500 stores to choose from.
- In-store purchases are eligible for cashback.
- Thousands of retailers and purchases qualify for cashback. So you’ll almost certainly find discounts where you already shop. Sign-up and referral bonuses are also available.
- To receive payment electronically, you must have a PayPal account.
- They sent checks out for non-electronic payments.
- Also, they make quarterly payouts.
- You must spend money to earn money, like with most cash-back programs. You won’t see your earnings right immediately, either. Rakuten pays out every three months, and you must have at least a $5 cash-back amount to get paid.
Payment: PayPal or check.
For years, we have regarded Survey Junkie as one of the greatest market research firms. They were, however, late to the app game, publishing theirs in May of this year.
Survey Junkie is a must-have money-making app with over 10 million subscribers, outstanding evaluations from real app users, an exceptional Trustpilot score, and a $5 minimum reward.
The minimum withdrawal is 500 points, which can be exchanged for gift cards or a $5 deposit to your PayPal account.
By sharing your opinion and earning extra money with surveys, Survey Junkie allows you to influence brands and earn extra money.
It facilitates the completion of questionnaires tailored to your profile and awards you with virtual points. Your virtual points can then be exchanged for e-Gift Cards or sent to PayPal.
You can deposit funds into your bank account directly. You can also get paid through PayPal, Amazon gift cards, and other methods.
Extensive Gift Cards – It sells gift cards from Amazon, Sephora, iTunes, Starbucks, Walmart, Target, and Groupon, among other retailers.
Quick Estimate – You can see how long it will take you to complete a survey and how many points you will receive.
- On a single dashboard, you can see all the accessible surveys.
- The user interface is simple to navigate.
- It will keep the responses fully private.
You can register for free and take part in surveys.
Fiverr is a freelance marketplace with over 200 types of services, including programming, video, and animation.
You build a “seller” profile that highlights your skills. Then, along with pricing and a description of your services, post the gig you’re offering.
Clients, referred to as “buyers,” can navigate the site and place orders. Once you’ve finished the assignment, you’ll get compensated.
They assign seller levels on Fiverr depending on performance. You’ll be able to sell more “extras” as you advance through the tiers, such as a speedier delivery time.
- They can make payments via PayPal, direct deposit into a bank account, or credit to a Fiverr Revenue Card (a prepaid card). Depending on which option you choose, the minimum withdrawal amount varies, and they may charge you a withdrawal fee.
Pros: You won’t have to go out of your way to find buyers because they will come to you. You can also get paid in the form of tips.
Cons: Fiverr takes 20% of your profits, including tips, for each gig, and there’s a 14-day waiting period before you can receive money after completing an order.
- Top Vacation Spots For Couples Weekend Getaway
- The Top All-Inclusive Resorts and Resorts to Couples
- Seafood Restaurants Near Me
- The Best as well as Most Amazing Springs Near Me
Upwork is a freelancing marketplace that connects freelancers with jobs in writing, design, marketing, and other fields.
You’ll start by creating a profile. It should include information such as your qualifications, availability, and desired rate, as well as the field you’re interested in.
After that, you can make proposals. If you appear to be a good fit, clients will review them and offer you projects.
You’ll be paid a modest fee for each submission, but not when clients contact you. You might get paid by the hour or by the project for it is one of the Best Money Making Apps 2022.
Direct deposit, wire transfer, Instant Pay, PayPal, and Payoneer are all options. Some payment methods have fees associated with them, so be sure to check Upwork for more information.
- Upwork simplifies the process of finding clients, building relationships, and being paid.
- You can also choose your favorite fee and timetable using this service.
- Although the app is free to download, contacting clients costs money. They also paid a service fee They also paid a service fee to users.
- Upwork gets a 5% to 20% share of your earnings, depending on how much you charge a client.
- The more money you make, the more money you keep. You will not be paid until 10 days after the billing period has ended.
- You should also keep in mind that you’ll be competing with other freelancers on the platform. As a result, clients may prefer those who have set lesser pricing.
7. M1 Finance
M1 Finance offers a variety of financial tools to assist you with budgeting, investing, and borrowing and is easily one of the Best Money Making Apps 2022.
It can also help you manage and rebalance your portfolio. Furthermore, its clever automation recommends the best investment products and the most cost-effective borrowing solutions.
With a $10,000 investment, you may get a credit line with interest rates as low as 2%.
It also allows you to earn 1% of every dollar you spend. M1 Finance likewise offers an APY that is 25 times the national average. It allows you to make the same amount in two weeks as you would in a year from a large bank.
Afternoon Trade Window – You can invest in both the morning and the afternoon whenever your investment portfolio reaches $25,000 in value.
No Investment Commission – It provides services free of management and investment commissions.
- Payback your debts on your own timetable.
- It transfers the settlement monies to your bank account automatically.
- It allows you to borrow money at extremely low-interest rates.
- On particular debit card purchases, you get a nice reward.
Pricing: they will not require you to invest until your account balance hits $100. Aside from that, there are no commissions or broker fees to pay.
8. Ipsos I-Say
Ipsos, based in France, is one of the largest and most well-known consumer research firms in the world and also one of the Best Money Making Apps 2022.
The i-Say service, like Swagbucks and Survey Junkie, is free to join and allows you to make money by taking paid surveys.
What makes i-Say stand out is that it also includes a product testing component: in exchange for your thoughts and ideas, the company will occasionally send you free things to try out.
While these opportunities aren’t available every day, they may be a fun way to test new things.
And the products themselves (which you can keep) are often worth more than the few minutes it takes to give your impressions.
Minimum withdrawal: $10 via gift card, $15 via PayPal.
Click here to learn more and get started with Ipsos i-Say.
Shopkick is a terrific Best Money Making Apps 2022. If you enjoy shopping and frequently find yourself in the aisles of your favorite retail place. Please remember Shopkick only accepts gift cards.
With Shopkick, earning money is simple. You download the app, then do one or more of the following.
Walk into a store with no purchase required (yes, it’s that simple), scan barcodes of select products (again, no purchase required), purchase items and submit your receipt.
Visit online stores or view online products (no purchase required), make an online purchase with a Shopkick partner, or watch in-app videos.
While you won’t get paid in cash with this program, you won’t always have to buy something to earn, which is a pleasant perk.
- By walking into partner stores, you can win incentives.
- They can earn points in a variety of ways.
- Walk-in and barcode scan rewards are available for over 250,000 retail locations.
- Only gift cards can be used to redeem incentives.
- There are no browser capabilities, therefore it only works on the mobile app.
How it works: OfferUp, which is one of the Best Money Making Apps 2022, recently merged with competitor Letgo, is a local marketplace where you can sell your belongings.
OfferUp now allows shipment within the continental United States if you want to reach a larger audience.
Create an account and upload a photo of your smartphone, car, sofa, or whatever you’re trying to sell.
You may post your listing and chat with buyers straight through the app after adding a title, description, and price. After that, you’ll either ship to or meet with the buyer.
Payment: Cash, debit card, or bank account deposit.
- Making a listing is straightforward and quick, and when you sell something for cash, you’ll get paid right away.
- You can also look at a prospective buyer’s reviews and ratings to see how trustworthy they are ahead of time.
- If you choose to send your item, the buyer handles the expense, and OfferUp will give the shipping label.
- You’re in charge of meeting local buyers and completing transactions.
- For shipping, sellers must pay a 12.9 percent service fee, or a minimum of $1.99.
11. Google Opinion Rewards
When you only have 10 minutes to spare, this app is ideal. Short surveys with a maximum compensation of $1 are the hallmark of Google Opinion Rewards.
The incentives will be transferred to your PayPal or Google Pay account. You can also spend your points to acquire free Google Play codes.
The disadvantage of Google Opinion Rewards is that surveys are infrequent, ranging from once a day to once a month.
The minimum withdrawal amount is $2.
Airbnb is one of the Best Money Making Apps 2022. It gives you the opportunity to generate quick money by renting out your room, condo, or any other vacant property. You may list your property on the accommodation aggregator’s website and reach billions of people around the world.
You won’t have to bother about marketing or promotion because Airbnb is such a well-known site. Airbnb takes care of everything for you, from marketing to bookings.
You may easily get a booking and profit from your vacant property.
Airbnb provides $1 million in property damage protection and $1 million in accident insurance for every booking to protect your house and possessions.
You may also use Airbnb to share your experiences and lead local excursions. You can also supplement your income by providing supplementary services such as food, transportation, and cultural activities.
Online Experiences – You may virtually take guests on a tour of your local tourism attractions, gastronomic experiences, and culture.
Control Hosting Days – You have control over your hosting days, unlike motels. On the days you don’t wish to host, you can turn off the bookings on the app.
Pricing/Fee: It is completely free to list your property on Airbnb. However, you will be required to pay a 3 percent reservation fee to cover the business’s costs.
- This global platform gives you access to billions of visitors.
- You can determine the true value of your property by setting your own prices.
- They released the booking amount by Airbnb 24 hours prior to the arrival of guests.
- It also offers pricing suggestions to help you get more bookings.
Get started as an Airbnb host.
How it works: Poshmark is one of the Best Money Making Apps 2022. It’s an app designed specifically for selling clothes and accessories. You take or upload images of your item, write a description, set a price, and share the listing after joining up.
They can also include items in “Posh Parties,” which are virtual shopping events based on specific brands, categories, and themes. When you make a purchase on Poshmark, you will receive an email with a pre-paid shipping label.
They then sent the parcel.
Payment: check or direct deposit can make Payment into a bank account.
- Poshmark makes the entire process easier, from selling to shipping.
- Furthermore, you are not required to meet with strangers in order to make a deal. The company will cover lost packages and deal with any concerns you have with the buyer.
- Poshmark pays within three days of the buyer receiving the order, so getting paid is also a breeze.
- Poshmark charges a fee for selling items. For purchases under $15, the firm gets a $2.95 commission, and for sales of $15 or more, the company takes a 20% commission.
- Track Beaches Near Me
- Information on the Seven Wonders of the World
- The Top Greek Islands for a Trip
That was my top ten Best Money Making Apps 2022 list. I didn’t just include survey apps on the list; I also included a range of side hustle applications to pique everyone’s attention.
Wikibuy is a website that helps online buyers save money. And by simply completing our surveys in your own time. Survey Junkie can help you make more.
eBates, iPoll, Foap, BookScouter, Shopkick, and Slidejoy are some other popular money-making apps I haven’t yet covered.
So, according to your interests, choose one and start earning money in your leisure time. Alternatively, you can use over one of these money-making applications to generate additional money right away.
We hope that this post on America’s Best Glasses was helpful to you? Do well to leave a comment and share this article on Best Money Making Apps 2022 with others. Also, you should consider subscribing, so that way, we will notify you of new posts.