– Best Egg or Upstart Personal Loan –
Best Egg or Upstart Personal Loan: A personal loan from Best Egg is a good option for creditworthy borrowers and for those who need money quickly. Through Best Egg, you can borrow between $2,000 to $35,000.
Best Egg is an online lending platform focused on personal loans. It has been in operation since 2014. The company has helped fund over $7 billion in personal loans since its founding.
Most Best Egg personal loans are used as debt consolidation loans to pay off high-interest debt, like credit cards, but you can use them for a variety of unexpected expenses. In this article, I will be telling you about all Best Egg have to offer you. Also looking at how it compares with Upstart personal loan.
Best Egg Personal Loan
Best Egg is a Delaware-based online lending platform with more than $4 billion in loan originations. The best way to describe its approach to lending is “straightforward” – not a lot of extras and very transparent.
It offers unsecured personal loans between $2,000 and $35,000. Creditworthy borrowers can qualify for the lowest APR currently available at 5.99%.
Here are some of what Best Egg has to offer to you;
- Unsecured loans– this means that the loan you receive is not based on the collateral of any type of property.
- Loans from $2,000-$35,000–the wide range allows you to select the right amount for you, no more, no less.
- Fixed terms– the percent you pay each month will stay the same for the life of the loan.
- Fully amortized– meaning that each payment you make goes toward both the principal and interest of your loan.
- No prepayment fee– Why should you pay a fee for being a responsible borrower? You shouldn’t. If a loan provider is trying to charge you additional money to pay off your loan early, you should consider other options.
- Great for High-Interest Debt Consolidation
- Clear, Transparent Platform
- Best Egg Offers no Prepayment Fees or Penalties
- Due Date Changes for Eligible Borrowers
- Nearly Nationwide Coverage
- Best Egg has fixed-Term Plans
- No Credit Impact for Loan Pre-Qualification
- Strict Approval Requirements
- Loan Origination Fees
- No Joint Loans Available
- Unsuited for large businesses
To qualify for a Best Egg personal loan, we recommend that borrowers meet the following criteria:
- S. citizen or permanent resident
- At least 18 years old
- An annual income of $150,000 or more to qualify for $50,000 loan
- A credit score of 700 and an annual income of $100,000 or more to qualify for a 5.99% APR
- Best Egg will evaluate your credit history, your application information, your planned use of funds, and your ability to repay when approving you for a loan offer.
Best Egg or Upstart Personal Loan
Best Egg has always been the best for borrowers who can qualify for the lowest APR offered. This means borrowers with excellent credit and very high annual income. Upstart, on the other hand, is a great choice for paying for postsecondary educational expenses.
Below is the summarized point which is most important; that is to help you make a better choice to see which is better.
- Electronic Banking Types, Services, and Advantages
- First National Bank Review & Checking, Savings and CDs
- What Do You Need to Open a Bank Account Today?
- Mariner Finance Personal Loan 2022 Latest Update
Choosing Which Is Better
Best Egg and Upstart offer similar personal loans, being able to choose between them can be quite taxing. So I have helped highlight some instances on which to choose at that particular time;
- If you have excellent credit and income over $100,000, consider Best Egg.
- When you need to pay for educational expenses, including college or grad school, consider Upstart.
- If you have a credit score under 640, you’ll need to look at other lenders.
Best Egg is unlike online peer-to-peer lending platforms that have to wait for investors to fund your loan. Its financial institution partner is ready to fund qualified applicants, which allows Best Egg to transfer funds electronically to a bank account in as little as one business day.
We hope this article was useful and educative, do well to share these messages with friends and loved ones. If you have a question, kindly drop your comments below.