Best 0% APR Credit Cards Up to 24 Months of 2022
– APR Credit Cards –
A 0% APR credit card will help fund the large item without charging interest for an extended period of time when you make a big purchase.
Interest-free period duration will vary from credit card to credit card but some will waive interest for up to 24 months.
In addition, some of these 0% introductory APR offers also include balance transfers (just watch out for the typical 3% balance transfer fee).
This will help you with your debt reduction target, without interest payments slowing down your progress.
- How to Make a Down payment on a Car With a Credit Card in 2022
- Capital One Card Upgrade & Approaches to Upgrade Your Credit Card
- Best Buy Credit Cards 2022: The Next Big Thing to Expect this Year
- Meineke Credit Card 2022 Review and Why It is Worth Your Money
- Best Credit Card Designs: Seven Trendy Designs for you
- Suntrust Credit Card Application Status and other Credit Cards Application
- Asiana Signature Credit Card: What You Should Know About It
- Sam Club Credit Card Review: Pros And Cons Considered
Best 0% APR Credit Cards
Currently, there are no credit cards that make transactions or balance transfers with a 0% APR for 24 months. Here are the best options you should gang up with.
Citi Simplicity Card
Citi Simplicity Card prides itself on being the only credit card with zero late fees.
They do not penalize for those months when you’re so overwhelmed that you forget, and then slide in after the cut-off time.
Furthermore, it gets better if your payment is late, the Citi Simplicity card does not charge you a penalty fee or rate.
Over an extended period, the Citi Simplicity card has 0 percent APR, and whether you move a balance to the new card, the charge is $5 or 5 percent, whichever is higher.
When you choose the, you don’t have to think about annual fees, and Citi wants to make sure you can speak to a representative anytime you want, so the company provides fast, personal assistance on the other line with a live agent.
Citi also offers 24/7 support, identity theft solutions, fraud-prevention chip security, and purchase protection with unauthorized purchase services and warranty programs.
Citi Diamond Preferred
WithCiti Diamond Preferred, you also get a very long period of 0% APR on sales and matching transfers.
The Citi Diamond Preferred card meets your specific needs and demands through customized services, concierge services, travel booking assistance, and entertainment support.
The Citi Diamond Preferred allows you to move an unused balance on your credit card to the new card. The fee for this is $5 or 5%, whichever is higher.
When you make a purchase with the Citi Diamond Preferred Card, you will benefit from an extended warranty on purchased items, insurance against loss and theft, and insurance from liability when fraudulent charges are made with your account.
If you use your card when you travel, you can expect the highest security and 24/7 support.
Travel services offered on your worldwide trip include rental car insurance, accident insurance, emergency help, and trip cancellation and interruption services.
Citi Diamond Preferred credit cardholders benefit only from the Citi Private Pass. The Citi Private Pass is for weekend adventures, dining experiences, date nights, and more.
The Citi Private Pass provides cardholders with private access to special ticket pricing, event passes, and free screenings. Citi even allows you to purchase tickets before they go on sale.
The Chase Slate card has been recognized as one of the best credit cards because for more than a year it does not charge interest, and the revolving balance fee is $0 if you make a revolving within the first 60 days of opening the account.
Chase Slate is the only card currently providing both 0% APR and no transfer fees for balance. You get 0% APR on sales and balance transfers for 15 months with Chase Slate.
Furthermore, there is no annual fee and you’ll never face a penalty APR if you make a late payment.
When you make a transaction with the Chase Slate card, the card lasts 120 days or buy insurance, protects your account against fraudulent activity.
Meanwhile, Chase Slate does not hold you responsible for the crime if you do not approve a transaction.
Added layers of protection offered by the Chase Slate card include state-of-the-art chip security technology. This is preferred internationally and at many retailers, and credit monitoring services.
Every month, Chase Slate credit cardholders can access their FICO credit score, find resources to improve their credit.
They can also get a summary of their credit activity, and find out how their credit score is being calculated.
- Chase Slate® Credit Card: Great For Paying Down Credit Card Debt
- How to Check If You’re Pre-qualified for a Wells Fargo Credit Card?
- Simple Guide on How to Withdraw Large Amount of Money from Bank
How Much Savings After 24 Months
|Balance||Interest Rate||Minimum Payment||Interest paid after 18 Months||Interest paid after 24 Months|
- If you have a $2,000 balance with a 15% interest rate and a $40 minimum payment, you can expect to pay about $415 in interest after 18 months. Also, if you continue to make the monthly minimum payment for 24 months, you will pay nearly $550 in interest.
- If you have a $5,000 balance, with a 15% interest rate, and a $100 minimum payment, you can expect to spend nearly $1,000 in interest after 18 months, and more than $1,300 in interest after 24 months if you pay the minimum.
- Also, if you have a $10,000 balance, 15% interest rate, and a $200 minimum payment, you can expect to pay over $2,000 in interest after 18 months, and more than $2,700 in interest after 24 months.
Similarly, choosing a 24-month 0% APR credit card will save you hundreds of dollars and helps keep your balance down.
You will concentrate on paying off your credit card faster, before the debt piles on, without debt weighing you down for too many months.
Consider a few significant takeaways when selecting a zero-interest credit card: how long do you receive 0% interest.
what is excluded, what is your APR after the introductory month, and what is the cost for moving a balance from an old card to the new card?
However, for an APR credit card of 0%, you can concentrate on paying down the balance without the interest that keeps you from being debt-free.
It’s your turn to help other people. You can share this article(APR Credit Cards) on your favorite social media handle.