Asian Cucumber Salad Recipe (Dairy Free)
The crunchy Asian cucumber salad has a delightful blend of salty, sweet, and acidic flavors and is cool, fresh, and crisp. Other varieties and spicy flavors are present. You should try out this Asian cucumber salad recipe(dairy free) as a meal for barbecues, picnics, and other outdoor gatherings.
About Asian Cucumber Salad Recipe (Dairy Free)
This traditional recipe yields a delicious side dish by combining fresh cucumbers, red onions, fresh dill, and a few additional components.
It is really simple to make and is light and creamy. The ideal salad for barbecues, potlucks, and summer picnics.
Other Things to know
Asian cucumbers (diary free) are hybridized with various melons, giving them a milder sweetness and a tendency to be shorter and thicker than Western varieties.
They can be chopped, added to salads, pickled, etc. Asian cucumbers have smooth, ridged skin and are mild, thin, and deep green.
These cucumbers (diary free) can be chopped, added to salads, pickled, etc. These are the perfect side dish for any fried or grilled food because they are tossed in a sharp vinegar.
- Restaurants that Accept EBT in Arizona
- Why is Bacon so Expensive?
- Italian Cheese Bread Little Caesars
- What Are The Most Consumed Meats In The World?
- Things to do in Davenport FL
Asian Cucumber Salad Recipes (Dairy Free)
- Two English cukes (or 6 Persian cucumbers).
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt, plus additional salt to taste.
- 2 minced garlic cloves.
- 1 and a half tablespoons of rice vinegar.
- Soy sauce, two tablespoons (or coconut aminos for gluten-free).
- Sesame oil, two teaspoons (toasted sesame oil if possible).
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of freshly minced ginger, taste-tested.
- A teaspoon of white sugar (or monk fruit sweetener, if you like) or sugar-free.
- Flakes of red pepper, taste-tested.
- Purely optional as a garnish: a squeeze of lime, two teaspoons of toasted sesame seeds (in this case), chopped cilantro, diced green onion, and/or microgreens.
Asian Cucumber Salad Preparation
Below are steps for preparing an Asian cucumber salad (dairy free) meal;
1. Cucumbers should be washed and dried. 10 cm long pieces should be cut crosswise. Each component should be split lengthwise.
2. Place a few cucumber slices on a flat surface. When the cucumber begins to crack and the flesh begins to disintegrate, pound it with a flat item.
Continue until the entire cucumber has been broken apart. Leave the cucumber’s seeds off and slice them into bite-sized pieces.
More Steps to Take
3. Take the cucumber slices and place them in a strainer over a basin. Add salt and combine well. To allow the cucumber pieces to drain, place them in the refrigerator for 1 to 5 hours.
4. Make the dressing in the interim. In a sizable bowl, combine the garlic, rice vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, sugar, and red pepper flakes. To blend, whisk thoroughly.
Other Steps to Consider
5. Shake out any remaining water from the cucumber pieces before adding them to the bowl with the dressing when it’s time to serve.
Stir to combine, then cover and chill for 30 minutes to let the flavors blend.
6. To taste, season with more salt, garlic, soy, ginger, sugar, and/or red pepper flakes. Sesame seeds and cilantro can be used as a garnish or served right away.
Make Asian Cucumber Salad Recipes Ahead of Time
The best time to serve this salad that is dairy free is right away because cucumbers contain a lot of water and the sauce in this dish “draws out” the water as it remains in the refrigerator.
However, here are some suggestions if you wish to prepare it beforehand:
- In a bowl, prepare the cucumbers, carrot, and onion as directed.
- Prepare the sauce as directed and put it in a little jar or container for storage.
- When it’s time to serve, combine the salad components with the sauce and do it right away.
What to Serve With Asian Cucumber Salad?
This Asian-inspired cucumber salad (dairy free) is a great addition to any picnic or party. It is light and refreshing. It can be enjoyed from a variety of angles, such as:
- Gyoza, sushi, rice paper rolls, and paper dumplings.
- Salmon meals like teriyaki or others.
- Using other noodles in addition to rice noodles
- Burgers or tacos Favorites from the barbecue, such as kabobs, fish and chicken on the grill, chicken wings, etc.
- Noodle salads
- Proteins that have been grilled, such as fish, chicken, shrimp, or tofu/tempeh.
- Green or red curry in Thailand.
Why Try Out this Recipe (Dairy Free)
Quick: This Asian cucumber salad only takes 15 minutes to prepare!
Simple: Just cut the cucumber into slices, prepare the Asian salad dressing, pour it over the slices, and toss to blend.
With just a little effort, you can create an incredibly flavorful side dish by topping it with sesame seeds and crushed peanuts.
- 14 Best Cooking Schools NYC for Only Mexicans Dishes
- Missouri Food Stamp Phone Number
- 105 Legit Ways to Get Free Food Without Spending Any Money
- Anita New Mexico Style Mexican Food
Healthy: This recipe’s main component, cucumber, which is so healthy, is made with basic grocery staples.
Versatile: You can prepare this quick, wholesome meal at any time! Take it to a barbeque or party to share, or try eating it as a snack, side dish for supper, or part of your lunch.
Fits a variety of diets: By adding gluten-free soy sauce, you can quickly convert this cucumber salad recipe from low-carb to keto-friendly.
Finally, this Asian cucumber salad is the ideal light and cooling side dish to go with whatever you are serving for supper. Any kind of meat goes nicely with it for your summertime BBQ.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are Asian Cucumbers Called?
2. What is Sunomono Salad Made of?
Shrimps and thinly sliced cucumbers marinated in rice vinegar.
3. What does a Cucumber Salad Contain?
Thinly sliced cucumbers and onion.
4. What Goes With Cucumber Salad?
French Bread Pepperoni Pizza.
5. What Tastes Good on Cucumbers?
6. Can I Lose Weight With Cucumber?
Yes, you can.
7. What Two Vegetables Burn Belly Fat Overnight?
Spinach and other leafy greens.
8. What is the 7-Day Cucumber Diet?
Cucumbers make up the majority of the diet, which also includes a few foods high in protein such as eggs, chicken, fish, and almonds.
9. Is Cucumber Good for Belly Fat?
It is very effective in losing belly fat.
10. Do Cucumbers Make you Poop?
Cucumbers contain fiber, which helps regulate bowel movements.
If you enjoyed this article and found it helpful, do well to share it with friends and loved ones, and also, you can share your opinions in the comment section.