Would you like to see your current home renovated? Will you intend on moving? Do you need to change or repair some old furniture that you already have? If you said yes to any of these questions, then the Ashley Furniture Credit Card is what you need.
Furniture financing is the best way to keep up with your plans and save time. It is not just the traditional credit card; it is the possibility to get a chance to finance in the long run your best picks when you find them.
The Ashley Furniture Store has a full set of styles and products for your whole home.
Pros and Cons of Ashley Furniture Credit Card
- 0% APR balance transfer intro rate on balance transfers for up to 18 months.
- No balance transfer fee.
- 0% APR on new purchases during the first 18 months.
- Ashley Furniture Credit Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Higher than average purchase APRs.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- You don’t earn rewards on every purchase.
- Does not include many credit card rewards
Rates & Fees
|Purchase Intro APR:||No intro APR9|
|Purchase Regular APR:||29.99%9|
|Cash Advance Fee:||See terms|
|Cash Advance Regular APR:||See terms|
|Balance Transfer Intro APR:||n/a9|
|Balance Transfer Regular APR:||n/a9|
|Balance Transfer Fee:||See terms|
How to Apply for the Ashley Furniture Credit Card
There are three ways to apply for an Ashley Furniture Credit Card. Firstly, you can fill the online application at the Ashley Furniture website.
Secondly, visit an Ashley Furniture Home Store and ask a sales representative for help. Finally, you can call 1-800-677-0718 and ask for the Ashley Furniture Credit Card.
Either at the store or on a phone call, you will be required the same information to fill in your application.
We suggest you keep on reading the step-by-step guide to getting all the information at hand at the moment you decide to contact an Ashley Furniture representative at the store or by phone.
To be eligible to apply for the Ashley Furniture Credit Card, you have to be at least 18 years old and a resident of the United States.
Step 1 – Go to the Ashley Furniture Home Store Website
- First of all, get to the Ashley Furniture Home Store Website, and look for financing opportunities.
- Click the Apply for Financing link on top of your screen. You will be redirected to the individual financial terms of the Ashley Furniture store with a store credit card.
- To apply online look for the Apply Now button.
Step 2 – Fill in the Apply Now Form
You will be given a form to get the Ashley Furniture Credit Card. The form will ask you for the following information:
- Initial Purchase amounts (if known, it will be used as a reference to approving a certain credit limit)
- Full name
- Full address
- Primarily and additional phone numbers (the additional number is optional)
- Email address
- Social security number
- Day of birth
- Housing information
- Monthly net income, considering all sources
You can choose to add a joint applicant. By doing so, you will get more chances to get a higher spending limit. Both applicants will be investigated for creditworthiness before approving the Ashley Furniture Credit Card, so you both should have a good financial record.
If you chose to add a joint applicant, you would be required the same information stated above for him or her.
You can optionally opt for the following: cancel your paper statement and change it for a notification to see it online instead of going to a store.
Select the most suitable option for you before proceeding.
Step 3 – Terms and Conditions plus the Card Security Program
Read the terms and conditions carefully of your Ashley Furniture card. To know the details about the furniture financing option you are getting, go through the entire document.
You will find them at the beginning of the application in the link called Terms & Conditions. Download the document and keep it for future consultation.
At the end of the form, you will find the Card Security Program. Be aware that it is an optional insurance policy to cover your purchases up to 10 thousand dollars in case of:
- Leave of absence
- Loss of Life
- Nursing homestay
- How to Pay Credit Card with Another via Cash Advance/Balance Transfer
- Citi Simplicity Card Review 2021: Good For Paying Off Debt
- Chase Slate® Credit Card: Great For Paying Down Credit Card Debt
Step 4 – Acceptance
You will be shown all the Terms and Conditions of the Ashley Furniture Credit Card again. Go through all the documents. Make sure you scroll the window inside the window.
If you are confident you want to send your application, just click the Accept button. That will send your request. Wait for an email confirmation about your credit approval and limit.
Its recommended that you remain open-minded about this article as this card approves individuals who have tarnished low credit scores.
Also, if you’re doing a big furniture haul and you have Ashley’s Furniture in mind, this card is for you. Because you can’t really use this card anywhere else.
We’ll like you to give us your take on this. If you think this article was helpful, don’t hesitate to share this information on your social media platform.