Are deleted text messages stored on iCloud? Most times, iPhone and iPad users can use iCloud to back up their important messages. Text messages play a great role in ensuring that we go about our daily activities, especially in business. Let’s delve into getting a solution to recovering deleted messages.
On iOS devices, if you enable Messages in the iCloud feature when messages are deleted, they will automatically delete from your Apple devices that make use of the same iCloud or Apple ID.
However, if you did a backup on your iPhone before you deleted the text messages, the messages will definitely be stored in the iCloud backup.
You can always go ahead and restore the backup to your iPhone to get back your deleted text messages or chat.
How to Back up Text Messages to iCloud
Another way to back up your messages is to back up the whole device to iCloud.
Below are some steps you can follow to enable messages in iCloud features:
- Open the settings app on your iPhone device and click on your name.
- Scroll down to find iCloud on this page and click.
- Find the messages under Apps using iCloud and turn the button next to the Messages to green color.
Here are the steps to backup your iPhone or iPad to iCloud:
- First, go to your settings app and click on your name, then go to iCloud.
- Locate the iCloud backup icon and tap on it.
- At this point, you are expected to click on Back up Now. As you go through this process, make sure you are connected to a good Wi-Fi network until you are done.
How to Recover Deleted Text Messages without iCloud
Let’s assume you are trying to recover your deleted messages on iCloud and have probably gone through some processes and still failed, then you should use Woo Techy iSeeker.
This third app is what will help you recover the deleted messages. It is a powerful iOS data recovery tool that makes it possible to recover any data you might think you lost.
If you are not sure if you deleted the messages or you can’t even seem to find them, then you should use the iSeeker tool.
If you are worried about how to navigate the software, you don’t need to because the software is way easier to use.