– Sympathy Messages –
It’s tough for everyone to cope with emotions and sometimes written sympathy messages or condolence express the feelings better. It is difficult to find the right words of condolence or sympathy messages for the bereaved. However, we are here to help.
There are no right words; you can’t say anything that will make the pain go away. However, a hand-written card will always be one of the most personal forms of communication.
When someone you know is grieving, a hand-written sympathy card is a great way to help them understand how much the person they’ve lost was respected and loved.
And if you know the grieving person better than you knew the person who has died, a sympathy card gives you the chance to offer your support to them.
- Heartfelt Words of Sympathy for Lost of Mother
- Funeral Messages 2022
- How to Write A Touching Condolence Letter
- Condolence Messages to Boss
- Rest in Peace Messages
What is a Good Sympathy Message?
Expressing your condolences doesn’t have to be complicated.
Keeping a few basic tips in mind can help you avoid “greeting card” vocabulary and turns of phrases that sound nothing like you.
That’s not to say you can’t buy a card, buy a pre-printed card or use your own stationery.
What’s important is that your sympathy messages convey a heartfelt sentiment that feels personal for the one receiving it.
Heartfelt Sympathy Messages For The Bereaved
Below are 65 best sympathy messages that can console a loved one in time of emotional challenges.
- “I was so deeply saddened to hear of your husband’s passing. He was a wonderful man. You have my deepest sympathy.”
- “Please accept my sincere sympathy for losing your wife. I share in the grief of you and your family.”
- “Your father’s vision of life was remarkable. He was indeed an inspiration to us all. Please accept my condolences.”
- “Please accept my condolences, know that I am here for you if you need any help.”
- “Once the tears have dried up, and you have said your goodbyes, what is left is the beautiful and happy memories that you shared with your mother. May you find comfort in the memories you shared with your mom, accept my sincere condolences.”
- “I’m always there in your hour of need. May her soul rest in peace.”
- “We will never forget the image of his energetic and bright face. May God grant him eternal rest and the family the strength to bear his untimely passing.
- “I know you are going through a tough time. Just know that I am here for you. I am truly sorry for your loss.”
- “I hope the Lord brings you and your family the much-needed comfort and peace during this sad time. My condolences to you and your family.”
- “I extend to you my deep and heartfelt condolences on the loss of your mother. I hope you find some comfort in knowing that she was a dominant mother to me, and she will never be forgotten.”
- “In this sorrowful time, may the love of family and strength from a friend comfort you.”
- “In this sad time, I would like to extend my heartfelt condolences to you and your family on the painful exit of your dear sister. She was so important to our world, and will never be forgotten.”
- “My heartfelt condolences go out to you and your family. I will surely miss her presence; she was a lovable and kind person.”
- “I am deeply saddened by the loss of your wife. She will be truly missed, and I will include you and your family in my daily prayers.”
- “I offer you my thoughts, prayers, and well wishes during this dark time in your life. May the soul of your dear mother rest in peace.”
- “You and your family are in my prayers during this difficult period. Accept my condolences.”
- “I know there are no words to comfort you right now. If there is anything I can do to help ease your grief during this trying period, please reach out to me”. My condolences to you and your family.”
- “My heartfelt sympathy for losing your husband. I know you had a brilliant marriage and loved him so much. I share your grief.”
- “My heart goes out to you and your family on the passing of your husband, father, and best friend. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.”
- “I am deeply saddened by the significant loss you and your family have suffered. My heart goes out to you in this trying time and may you and your loved ones find the strength to get through this.”
- “Please accept my condolences on the loss of your dad. His life is an inspiration to me and many others.”
- “Your brother is the kindest and bravest person I have ever met, Stay strong and know that he continues to live in our hearts. My sympathies.”
- “Our condolences to you at this sad time. Your father was a wonderful man. He always had a calming effect on everyone around him. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.”
- “I am sorry for your loss. I am available if you need anything or if there’s anything you’d like to talk about.”
- “It is terrible to hear about your loss. I express my sincere sympathy to you and your family. Know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.”
- “Your brother shall forever be cherished. In our minds, he lives on. It is an honor to serve alongside your brother. My condolences to you and your family.”
- “Your loss deeply saddens me, May you find the strength to get through this.”
- “My sincere condolences to your family on the immeasurable loss you suffered. Know that you are in my prayers.”
- “I pray that your heart and soul will find peace and comfort during this difficult period. Accept my deepest condolences.”
“Losing someone we love is never easy, but we must be thankful for, the beautiful moments and memories we shared with them. Your mother was a beautiful and kind soul, and she will not be forgotten.”
- “Your wife was an exceptional person and will be missed. You have my most sincere sympathy for her passing.”
- “I am deeply honored and blessed to have known your husband. He was a blessing in my life, and I will forever carry him in my heart. Accept my condolences.”
- “It’s awful and sad to hear about the sudden and painful exit of your dear brother. My deepest and sincere sympathy goes to you and your family”.
- “I heard about the passing of your husband; I hope you can take some comfort in knowing that he was a great friend, and he will be sorely missed.”
- “A person that departs from this earth never truly leaves, for they are still alive in our hearts and minds, through us, they live on. Surely she will not be forgotten.”
- “At this trying period in your life, I pray that God will grant you the serenity and peace that you need to get through this. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.”
- “May God bless and comfort you and your family during this difficult period; please accept my sincere condolences.”
- I am very saddened to hear of your loss. Accept my deepest condolences.”
- “Please accept my heartfelt condolences on the passing of your mother, know that I’m available if you need a shoulder to cry on. God bless her soul.”
- “I am forever grateful for the opportunity to know your sister and I will surely miss her warm smile, my deepest sympathies.”
- “She will always be remembered, as I will forever hold her in my heart. God rest her soul.”
- “My condolences to you and your family on the passing of your father. It is never easy to lose a parent, no matter their age. I pray for your peace and comfort during this difficult period.”
- ‘May the fond memories of your wife bring you comfort during this hard time in your life. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family.”
- “Very saddened to hear this news. My thoughts are with you.”
- “May our Lord bless and comfort you and your family during this time of grief. Please accept my sincere condolences.”
- “Please accept my heartfelt condolences on the passing of your husband.”
- “He can only be physically gone but never the life lived and the memories shared. Have faith and be strong, may his soul rest in peace”.
- “I can’t imagine what your family must be feeling right now, but I want you to know that I’m just a phone call away if there is anything I can do to help you get through this. My heartfelt condolences.”
- “Sympathies to your family on the passing of your father. He will always be in our hearts.”
- “In moments of a great ordeal, words are useless. God rest his soul.”
- “My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family during this difficult period. May you find the comfort and peace that you seek and may the soul of your wife rest in peace.”
- “May I offer my sympathies to you and your family on the loss of your father, God bless his soul.”
- “He is a great loss to all the people who know him. May his soul rest in peace.”
- “I can not possibly imagine what you feel right now, let me know if there is anything I can do to ease your pain at this difficult period.”
- “Every time you miss him, search in your heart, there you can feel him, be with him and embrace him. May his gentle soul rest in peace.”
- “I’m sorry for your loss. May God ease this painful period for you. Stay strong.”
- “I am so sorry to hear about your father’s passing. We hope that the love of family and friends will comfort and strengthen you in the days ahead.”
- “I would like to express my sorrow and condolences to you and your family. I pray you and your family find the fortitude to bear this significant loss.”
- “Please accept my condolences on the passing of wife. It is an honor to have known such a great person, and I will truly miss her.”
- “I cannot even understand what you are going through right now, but I would like to offer my prayers and condolences to you and your family.”
- “I know mere words aren’t enough, but I want to let you know how sorry I am for your loss.”
- “I may never fathom how painful this loss is for you; please be assured that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Accept my sympathy.”
- “So sorry to hear this sad news. I’m thinking of you and your family.”
- “I’m sorry for your loss, with time and courage you will sail through these rough waters.”
- “I am sorry to hear about your sister, she lived a fabulous life and was an inspiration to everyone who knew her. My deepest condolences.”