Indian food is among the greatest in the world when it comes to flavor and aroma. There have been many quotes on Indian food by people who absolutely adore the delicacies, and reviews that would convince you to try them out.
Although, Indian food is not that popular in the United States, in contrast to other ethnic cuisines. There were about 5,000 Indian eateries in America as of 2015.
Despite this, Indian cuisine is gradually gaining popularity, thanks to Millennials’ experimental palates.
Furthermore, 10% of non-Indian restaurants, according to the Nation’s Restaurant News, have a menu item with an Indian influence.
You need to market your Indian restaurant effectively whether you’re planning to launch one or currently have one. Using a clever slogan is one of the most effective and traditional methods to do it.
You may find more than 155 of the most effective Indian food marketing and also several quotes on Indian food on our list below.
Indian Restaurant Slogans
- Quality food for quality people.
- Relish the flavors of spices from Rajasthan.
- Fresh ingredients are our secret ingredient.
- When spices start speaking.
- We make you feel like you’re back in your Nonna’s kitchen.
- The sauce is the soul of our restaurant.
- When you’re looking to spice things up a bit.
- You don’t need a silver fork to eat good food.
- So long as you have food in your mouth, you have solved all the problems for the time being.
- Enjoy the taste of our spices.
- Relish the taste of India.
- You’ll wonder how you ever lived without us.
- Taking tandoori to the next level.
- For exotic cuisines and bold flavors.
- We serve the best Indian curry in town.
- Taste the beauty of biryani.
- From Aloo to Zeera.
- Quality Indian cuisine at affordable prices.
- We have the best tandoori oven in town.
- It’s more than food, it’s an experience.
- Food, Folks, and Fun all together.
- Our spices have a story.
- India’s finest chain of restaurants.
- The food that lengthens life
- Wake up your taste buds.
Quotes on Indian Food
Here’s a list of several quotes on Indian food by customers, who have enjoyed the Indian delicacy.
“I’m encouraged since there are two or three recipes using Indian spices in any culinary publication,” .-(Aarti Sequeira)
“I am unable to starve myself. I love eating! I cook amazing Indian food, spaghetti, parathas, and club sandwiches!” -Preity Zinta
“I exclusively consume typical Indian food like sabzi, roti, dal, and chawal. Having ghee has a lot of advantages. My granny is 84 years old but still looks young”. – Kareena Kapoor
“Although my mother was born in Burma, my grandfather was Indian-Spanish on her side of the family.
Amazing Quotes on Indian Food
“Although my mother was born in Burma, my grandfather was Indian-Spanish on her side of the family.
Therefore, I have this quite unique mixture that is represented in my earliest memories of my grandmother and aunts cooking spicy stewy, casserole-like curries in our Wiltshire rural kitchen, a type of Indian food with a Burmese twist.” (Jamie Cullum)
“Indian cuisine is a luxury when traveling”. – Mahesh Bhatia
“One of our favorite eateries is the Silk Road, which is located right close to the Tibetan Choijin Lama Museum. It’s a very unusual environment. There is some decent western cuisine there.
We also enjoyed the Indian food at the Hazara Restaurant and the Mongolian Barbecue restaurant. Everyone is downtown”. -R. Lor Malloy.
Excellent Quotes on Indian Food
“I eat a variety of things. Obviously, I enjoy Taiwanese cuisine. I enjoy baguettes, particularly the ones that my father purchases.
Vancouver offers a wide variety of foods, including pizza, hot dogs, Italian, Indian, and seafood – a wonderful fusion of cultures.”- Godfrey Gao
“Indian food has always been popular in the UK, but this is because it has a long history. I believe that America is truly ready for it. Indian culture has garnered enormous interest”. -Aarti Sequeira
“In the Indian way of life, there is just one inescapable obligation: the obligation to pray, which involves daily acknowledging the Unseen and Eternal.
We considered our daily prayers to be more important than our daily meals.”- Eastman, Charles Alexander
“I fiercely refused to make Indian food as I was growing up, and I still don’t make chapatis at home. I used to ask myself, “Why do I have to do this? What stops the men from doing it?”-Gurinder Chadha.
Quotes on Indian Food by Customers
“I believe there is a widespread misunderstanding that Indian food is really spicy. And I can tell that since an Indian restaurant is usually quite spicy.
But it’s not necessary to be. My hubby actually has trouble with too much heat. In order for him to join me for dinner, I had to modify my cooking.” -Aarti Sequeira
“All foreign food is destined to be devoured in India not by Indians so much as by a hungry Indian sensibility that craves limitless varieties of Indian food and is unfazed by difference.” -Amit Chaudhuri
“I do enjoy Italian cuisine. Any variety of pizza or pasta. Indian food has become my new pig-out food. At least three times every week, I consume Indian food. It’s excellent”-. Jenny Love Hewitt
“My wife has a profitable business selling a line of premium Indian dishes. It’s an intriguing perspective on life.”- Gus Lawson.
Great Quotes on Indian Food
“These days, eating Indian food is so frequently mistaken for spirituality. I don’t pray or meditate, but I do eat two samosas every day.”- Daniel Bern
“My body speaks differently from what my head thinks. Thank you for the drinks and Indian food.”- Martin, Demetri
“When I quit eating meat, I developed a passion for East Indian cuisine since there is such a wide variety and they utilize the most exquisite spices.”- Lauren Mennell
“I loved having a curry on board because I adore Indian food, and I remember taking an Air India flight to New York quite a few years ago.”- Frank Collins
“I was far too ashamed to talk about the Indian food I had at school. When you’re a youngster, you want to adapt in some way and fit in, so everything about me stood out.” -Sanjeev Bhaskar
Fabulous Quotes on Indian Food
“I used to be overweight when I was younger. Because I was so adored, I was never aware of it and was happy with the person I was.
My father adored me, and neither my mother nor my father ever advised me to lose weight, but my agent did. I tried, but I had a strong addiction to Indian food”-. Achie Panjabi
“Whenever I go out to eat, I like to go to places that provide food that I can’t prepare myself. So, Indian and Japanese cuisine are my favorites.
Indian cuisine offers such a rich taste palette, and the foods pair so well together” -Gwyneth Paltrow
Exceptional Indian Food Quotes
Culture and tradition must gradually evolve. The term “new” therefore denotes a little alteration, a fusion of French and Japanese characteristics.
My strategy. I served sushi with Italian mozzarella cheese along with Korean, Indian, and Korean cuisine. I reject the idea of “new new new.” I am not intelligent. a little twist “- Masaharu Morimoto
“People in America still perceive being South Asian as rather unusual. There are people outside of New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles who have never tried Indian food. They haven’t even tried it yet!”- Asif Mandvi
“I adore Indian food; it is my favorite type of food. I adore the subtle flavors and the combination of spices. Because the spices are so sensual, it is quite sexy.”- Joe Perry
Indian Restaurant Taglines
- Our kind of place – yours too!
- That perfect meal in a bowl.
- The flavors that will inspire you.
- The food America needs.
- Finger Lickin’ Butter Chicken.
- Find your seat at the table.
- A sumptuous, original menu in a unique setting.
- The restaurant with the most buzz of the year!
- An experience worth sharing.
- Deliciousness jumping into the mouth.
- If you’re in a hurry, eat our curry.
- Tikka Masala Make You Holla!
- When your tummy talks…we listen!
- Live the flavor of today.
- Don’t worry. We have the Vindaloo Curry.
- From the land of the river Sindhu.
- Food to make your mouth water.
- The incredible tastes of India.
- We make every meal special.
- Come and smell the spices.
- Time out for real food.
- Curry me home..
- The best of Indian food.
- Where taste meets the myth.
- Taste each individual spice.
South Indian Food Slogans
- We serve up spice with every bite.
- A New Indian Experience
- Because vegetables are the key.
- The Essence of Delicious India.
- An oasis of pleasure.
- Succulent southern specialties.
- One thousand flavors in one place.
- It is never too spicy.
- Taste the excitement of exotic.
- Enter the land of spices.
- We put the coconut in the curry.
- From the south to your mouth.
- Fresh vegetables are our secret ingredient.
- The only item on the menu is deliciousness.
- Good food takes time…we have time.
- Feed your belly with something special today!
- Have your mouth jumping from our spices.
- Have an appetite for life!
- Be adventurous, try new things.
- Good food never looked so good.
- Come in and smell the freshness.
- Taste the flavors of Southern India.
- Serving the best Southern Indian food in town.
- Delicious food can fix any problem.
- Our food brings people together.
North Indian Food Slogans
- Faster than fast food, better than fine dining.
- Don’t just eat here. Eat well.
- Come hungry! Leave happy!
- The Uttar-ly northern tastes.
- Choose and taste your place.
- The home of Samosas.
- Food so good it will make you cry.
- No one can beat our meat.
- Tastes like a little bit of heaven in a pan.
- We put dairy in our curry.
- Bring the sparkle in your eye out to dine!
- We make every moment count!
- We know how to make your belly happy!
- Great ingredients, great food, and great times.
- Fresh ingredients, cooked to perfection.
- The food of the North
- Kashmir is not just sweaters.
- Go north for flavors.
- The heritage of India’s flavors.
- Food that’s full of surprises.
- The jewel of Indian tastes.
- Flavor so good it hits on four levels.
- It’s the meat that matters.
- The taste of the Mughals.
- Taste the spices of Punjabi..
Funny Indian Food Quotes
“Not really for rednecks: Indian food.” – Anonymous
“Indian food is a wonderful alternative when everything else is closed during the holidays, but people always think of Chinese food as the go-to ethnic dish. also – Indians? Thanksgiving? It sort of makes sense.”- Erin Gibson
“When you don’t receive your kind of cuisine, you just feel a little off. Thankfully, Indian eateries can be found everywhere.” Vrat Kohli
“Whenever I can, I prefer to cook Indian food. Making a meal from scratch at home makes me feel relaxed.” Achie Panjabi
Hilarious Indian Food Quotes
“If you’ve never prepared Indian food, don’t do it now, right?” -Wolfgang Puck
“Indian food takes time to build up to a crescendo, like a raga in classical music,” said someone. Shobha De
“Indian film has everything that western film lacks. It is spicy and masaledar. I believe you’ll enjoy Indian movies if you enjoy Indian cuisine.”-Shahid Kapoor.
“I don’t like Indian food, but after about three days, I start yearning for something I’m more accustomed to eating. I frequently travel, and I always taste the local cuisine”. – Shaan
Very Funny Quotes on Indian Food
“I still want to own and run a restaurant that serves Indian food with a healthy dose of Parsi cookery, which is hard to find.”- Aziz Mehta
“While you’re waiting for the steak to cook is the only time to consume diet food,” the saying goes. Julie Child
“You are the Chutney to my Samosa.” – Anonymous
“Eat Indian food and curry on”. – Anonymous
Amusing Indian Food Quotes
“Eating dinner with a British family is different than eating dinner with an Indian family.”-Roland Joffe
“The cuisine we consumed was Indian, and both my mother and father had a strong interest in Indian philosophy, so the home may have been an Indian one.” -Amar Bose
“One cannot possibly be Indian and not be aware that practically every accent and eating hand has a deeper symbolic meaning.” Aish Kapoor
Popular Indian Restaurant
You can check this list of popular Indian restaurants’ menu
- Aloo gobi
- Butter chicken
- Chana masala
- Palak Paneer
- Chicken tikka masala
- Doughy, butter-brushed naan
- Crisp papadum
- Fish curry
- Lamb vindaloo
- Dal makhani
Indian Food has come to stay. The mouth-watering delicacies have made people adore it, as you can see from the quotes above.
If you are thinking of opening a new Indian restaurant, you can try out the slogans, it helps spice your brand while attracting your customers